Pular para conteúdo

Contract Issues

If the issue you want support for is listed below, the person with the corresponding profile needs to make a request via the specific online form.

Only Legal Representative:

  • Alter company data
  • Request the cancelation of the contract

Financial or Legal Representative:

  • Request a copy of the contract
  • Questions about the General Data Protection Law (LGPD)
  • Request Compliance/Due Diligence Information


Only someone registered as a Legal Representative can request support on these matters.

To make a request, click on Request Now, select the suitable option, and fill out the data as requested.

Request Now